Lightning Bolt Ingredients
THE TIBETAN GOJI BERRY
A Nutritional Gem
For thousands of years Tibetan Goji Berries have been used in Asian medicine and were said to be the key to perfect health. Years of research have demystified this amazing fruit, and new discoveries are still being made. Just a few of the incredible facts about Goji Berries:
- Rich in Vitamin C - 500 times more vitamin C by weight than oranges.
- High content of iron - 15 times that of spinach
- Contains polysaccharides which fortify the immune system.
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Contains a high concentrations of the amino acid chain L-Leucine. Tibetan Gojis have 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, linoleic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, betain and even B vitamins.
Drinking Tibetan Goji Juice has been referred to as "a unique experience in phyto nutrient energy that you feel throughout your body as a buoyant lift that fills you with joy and feeds you right down to a cellular level".